1. Does it make you uncomfortable to know that God sees you? (Job 31:4; Psalms 33:13-15; Hebrews 4:13)
2. Would you want your future husband or wife to be doing this right now? (Hebrews 13:4; Ephesians 4:19)
3. Would you want your parents or your date’s parents to know what you were doing? (Colossians 3:20; Proverbs 17:20; Ephesians 6:1-3)
4. Does it make you reluctant to face God in prayer? (Isaiah 59:2; Ezra 9:6; Genesis 3:8)
5. Do you believe that this glorifies God? (1 Corinthians 10:31)
6. Does it cause you to lose respect for the other person? (2 Samuel 13:15)
7. Do you feel guilty? (Psalms 38:4; 1 Timothy 1:19)
8. Is physical involvement your motive for wanting a relationship? (Romans 13:14; 1 Corinthians 6:18)
9. Does it stifle or enhance communication?
10. Does it turn you on sexually? (1 Peter 2:11; 1 Thessalonians 4:3)
11. Does it lower your resistance to repeating past wrong behavior? (1 Peter 4:3; 2 Peter 2:19)
12. Does it take your thoughts from where they should be and place them on what you should not do? (Proverbs 15:26; Philippians 4:8)
13. If you end up marrying someone else would you regret telling him/her how you were involved with that person?
14. Do you have a clear conscience that you are living by biblical standards for moral purity? (Acts 24:16; Titus 1:15-16)
15. In the future, will your memories be healthy and God-honoring or leave a nagging sense of guilt and regret?
16. Do you honestly believe what you are doing is God’s best for you now and for your future? (James 4:17)